Savage X Fenty celebrates fearlessness, confidence, and inclusivity.
About the brand
In the spring of 2018, music and fashion icon Rihanna embarked on her newest venture: lingerie designer. Inspired to create a line of intimates that complements a variety of shades and shapes, Savage X Fenty celebrates fearlessness, confidence, and inclusivity.
“We want to make people look good and feel good,” explains Rihanna, who approaches Savage X with the same mentality she does all her projects— to make something new and fresh that everyone can relate to and feel confident in. “We want you to feel sexy and have fun doing it.” With offerings ranging from everyday basics to more provocative pieces—Savage X Fenty has lingerie for your every mood.
May 11, 2018: SavageX.com goes live and begins shipping to over 220 countries worldwide, offering 90 pieces of lingerie, sleepwear and accessories in sizes XS–3X.
- Sold out of the entire debut collection just one month after launching the SavageX.com ecommerce site
- Continually transforming the lingerie game with the highly regarded annual Savage X Fenty Fashion Show
- Launched the Savage X Thrivers campaign with the Clara Lionel Foundation to benefit breast cancer research for under-served women
- Announced chart-topping recording artist Normani as a Savage X Fenty Brand Ambassador
- Launched the Xclusive Adam Selman for Savage X Fenty collection
- Named one of Fast Company’s “10 most innovative style companies of 2020”